Goldsborough :)

A Venue driven topic! Post here for specific venues with news/questions hints and tips

Moderator: Gen

PostPosted: 30. 11. 2016. (22:03)
Fished here for the first time today on the Bingley book (Fished it before when YDAA had it). I saw the Bingley AC sign on the gate once you get down the track, but where is the downstream and upstream limit??

Regards
Dave
Last edited by Dave Maddo on 04. 12. 2016. (22:57), edited 1 time in total.
Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery element are made for wise men to contemplate, and for fools to pass by without consideration - Izaak Walton.

Senior
PostPosted: 01. 12. 2016. (12:34)
Hi Dave,
I presume you mean goldsborough?
It is a couple of years since i fished goldsborough but as i remember it at the top limit is there is an overgrown fence across the track. The bottom limit the river turns to the right and there is a stream coming in. If you can find it on google earth it is to the end of each field either side of the track to the gate. Hope this helps.
More importantly did you catch?

Charlie.

Senior
PostPosted: 01. 12. 2016. (16:56)
Hi Dave, the google map on website for Golsborough has been put back on, follow bank to end of fields each side of the track to gate, end of field is the limit.( Hope you can understand what i mean)
Charlie.
PostPosted: 01. 12. 2016. (19:39)
Goldthorpe - I believe it's half way between Goldsborough and Cowthorpe! :D
Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics that it can never be fully learned - Izaak Walton

PostPosted: 04. 12. 2016. (23:03)
charlie wrote:Hi Dave,
I presume you mean goldsborough?
It is a couple of years since i fished goldsborough but as i remember it at the top limit is there is an overgrown fence across the track. The bottom limit the river turns to the right and there is a stream coming in. If you can find it on google earth it is to the end of each field either side of the track to the gate. Hope this helps.
More importantly did you catch?

Charlie.

Thanks for the reply Charlie. I did mean Goldsborough :oops: . Think i have sussed it out now looking at google cheers.
I had 2 fish in 4 hours, a small grayling and a Bullhead! :D

Regards
Dave
Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery element are made for wise men to contemplate, and for fools to pass by without consideration - Izaak Walton.

PostPosted: 04. 12. 2016. (23:04)
Gavin wrote:Goldthorpe - I believe it's half way between Goldsborough and Cowthorpe! :D

:lol:

Return to Venue Specific